Site Reliability Engineer (DevOps)
Thanks for stopping by. We have several full-time and a few hourly consulting projects in the pipeline for different hiring teams. Every manager is looking for uniques skills and experience and we are still in the process of nailing down the requirements and interview process.
- 3+ years as a DevOps and/or Site Reliability Engineer.
- Experience with (CI/CD) continuous integration and deployment methods/pipelines (jobs, builds, deployments)
- Proficient in modern web development patterns and practices
- Demonstrable experience in process automation and development of automation tools (we don't care which tools)
- Proficiency with common web frameworks and languages such as NodeJS, Python, PHP, Ruby
- Strong architecture skills for multi-tier web applications (UI/API/Data Layers)
- Familiarity with Docker and/or other Containerization Technologies
- Experience with health and performance monitoring / tuning / understanding requirements and characteristics of a particular site’s expected load and the ability to respond with mentorship around performance optimization
- Strong inter-team communication and project management skills. Demonstrable ability to work across multiple teams to deliver an end product
The full-time positions will have a competitive benefits package. This is not a VC backed startup.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!